Saturday, December 13, 2008

Only One WEEK!!

James is working hard in the library...12 hours or more a day. I'm going to work, and also looking into graduate school. I've been crocheting a lot to get ready for Christmas. And, in just one week, We will be in Salt Lake with our friends and our family to celebrate the holidays! James and I have almost been married for 5 months, and I finally get the saying, "the days go by slow, but the years go by fast." These past few months have been a whirl wind! Today James and I just became and Aunt and an Uncle. James' little sister Catherine just had a baby girl this morning, and we can't wait to get home to meet her! My mom has remodeled the basement, with the help of James' uncle Dave and my uncle Michael. And, James will be finished with his first semester of law school in five days. I'm watching "It's a Wonderful Life," and am grateful for everything in mine. We'll see you all in just one short week :)

No comments: