Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phoenix with the Fam!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Before heading home to Salt Lake I made a pit-stop in Phoenix to visit the fam. Getting to the beautiful desert posed a challenge, but after 3 terribly long and delayed flights I finally made it. My first day here was amazing! Leia, my niece, has grown up so much: she’s walking, saying some words, reading books and playing! Her hair is getting long and she loves spending time with her Auntie Elise and Aunt Stephi. We spent the weekend lounging at the pool, bbq-ing, eating the amazing Grimaldi’s, visiting the Phoenix zoo, and playing with Leia and Chewie (the dog). My mom and Stephi flew from Salt Lake to spend Memorial Day in Phoenix, so the whole family was here. It was the perfect way to start my summer vacation (just wish James had been here, too!).


Thanks Cory and Annie :)

No comments: